Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Duster 390 Rebuild

The upper left rear oil galley plug. Is it in there? The one that you need to use a socket extention. Easy to oversee.
    Built, Not bought.

Good call
    '04 Ram STS Turbo

'06 Magnum SRT8

Been fiddli g with it more, valve covers ordered, manifold cleaned and painted, short block assembled. ARP head studs arrived Saturday and the can/lifter kit showed today....and they sent me Chevy junk so the correct one is being overnighted and the incorrect one sent back. Still need headers and some little stuff but I am making pretty good progress.
    '04 Ram STS Turbo

'06 Magnum SRT8

What kind of headers are you doing? I love my TTI headers. They fit so nice! They are pricey though. Fortunatly I found a deal locally on CL for $400 new in the box!
    CHRIS
    2003 4.7L QC RAM
    SCT Tune by HEMIFEVER / Killians Ported and Polished Heads / HO Cams / JBA Headers / Gibson Dual Extreme Exhaust / 4.10 Motive Gears with LSD / DMH electric cutout / Fastman 70mm Throttle body / Jet 180 Tstat / Ramhammer / Sonnax Transmission Line Pressure Booster / Powerwire / Jetstream Scoop / Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauge / Custom Powdercoated Srt10 wheels wrapped in 305-40-22 Nitto 420s / Sport Conversion / McGaughys 2/4 Deluxe Drop

Quote Originally Posted by ivegotcows View Post
    What kind of headers are you doing? I love my TTI headers. They fit so nice! They are pricey though. Fortunatly I found a deal locally on CL for $400 new in the box!
    damn, for TTI that is literally a steal. wish i had the money for a set for the dakota

BIGGER 2012 Ram Express True Blue Pearl
    BADDER 2003 Dodge Dakota Atlantic Blue Pearl

They will be TTI step headers
    '04 Ram STS Turbo

'06 Magnum SRT8