Thread: SRT Durango

Default SRT Durango

Hey guys, as a few of you may know, I recently picked up a 2004 Durango. It is a Bright White, AWD, Hemi, SLT Plus. I really love this truck with all the options it has but there are always things we would like to change. I'm wanting to make this rig look like some freak factory srt 'rango and would love your advice. So below are two lists of mods I've done, and things I'm considering. Love to hear your opinions of how to make this happen.

Mods Completed:
    SC 3865
    WeatherTech Floor Mats
    Black Headlamps
    8k HID's Hi/Low/Fog
    5% Tint All Around

Plans

Aesthetics:
    Lower rear by 1.5" to level out
    SRT-10 Replica 22's (Gloss Black) w/ 305-40-22 Toyo Proxes
    Paint match Grille Shell, Door Handles, and Chrome Piece on Hatch
    Debadge Hatch (Install Newer Black "HEMI" Badge on Rear)
    Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Paint Calipers Bright Red

Performance:
    E-fan
    CAI (More than likely a Homebrew)
    Magnaflow Muffler (Need Suggestions Here) with Black exhaust tip

Stereo:
    Pioneer 4300 DVD Double-Din
    Factory Infinity Components
    Boyo Back-Up Camera
    Kicker 2500.1
    2 JL Audio 13w3's Ported

Interested to hear your opinions on this subject fella's
    Daily Driver: 2004 Durango, Bright White, AWD, HEMI, SLT Plus, Lots of Extras and Mods..

Project: 2002 Ram RC/SB, Patriot Blue, Dropped 4/7, 4.7L, SLT, Lots More Extras and Mods..

Seems like a pretty good start to me. Nice, cost effective/efficient mods. Just don't get into cams, heads, etc. Shit's expensive and won't net you much on a Durango.

ETA: On second thought, after seeing the pic below, I don't know if I'm crazy about the SRT10 rims. I think a nice, clean 5-spoke would look much better. Like maybe the 20" rims from a 2009+ Ram (if they can fit).
    Last edited by jordan21210; 11-28-2011 at 04:26 PM.
    2015 Sport

if I were going for an SRT look and this is my opinion id go with the 6.1 intake for the looks factor although its a lot of work and a lot of $$$$ just for a look but maybe taking an lx 5.7 manifold painting it and going with the srt coil covers who knows might look cool something to think about
    04 1500 reg cab sb 2WD atlantic blue

I know the srt's are pretty played out at this point but I'm really looking for something black and in a 22" size that looks like a rare factory option. If you guys find anything that meets those criteria, please post up. Yeah, not too concerned with under hood pieces at the moment, especially given the cost of the Mani/coil covers
    Daily Driver: 2004 Durango, Bright White, AWD, HEMI, SLT Plus, Lots of Extras and Mods..

Project: 2002 Ram RC/SB, Patriot Blue, Dropped 4/7, 4.7L, SLT, Lots More Extras and Mods..

Those wheels look sic on that Durango lol

Nice but i just see a Durango that has 22" SRT rims. Maybe SUV-8.
    Last edited by TheSatinPumpkin; 12-02-2011 at 05:04 PM.

or put the new 22's from the 2011/2012 R/T rams
    2005 DAYTONA - 468 Aluminum HEMI, Frankenstein Thitek Heads, 6.1L intake, 4l80, FTI converter, 4.56 🌽 Tuned by Holly Dominator

Not digging those rims, also a color matched gas door would be nice too.
    2005 4x4 RC

8.23 @ 81.50 mph in the 1/8
    12.98 @ 102.02 mph in the 1/4
    (NA)

When the going gets tough...the tough sell their shit and buy a fucking mustang.

The gas door is matched on my truck, that's someone else's who has added some bs putco chrome on theirs. Also, considering the black HEMI hood decal from the daytona chargers but not sure right now.