Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally weighed the pos in track trim

Default Finally weighed the pos in track trim

Well i have worked 7 days a week for 2 months & finally got off of it yesterday. 3 day weekends again...hell yes. Lol well me & the fiance are going to the track tonight & on the way to clean the truck i stopped at a scale.

4320 w/ me in it, track trim w/ tail gate. I weigh 135 so that puts the truck at 4185 then drop the tailgate & thats around 4150. It had a 1/4 of a tank of gas. The tailgate is coming off but the passenger seat is going in b/c she wants to come w/ me so the weight will be the same tonight. She wants to come so maybe i can get her to get some good vids.

I could easily get the truck to 4250 w/ me in it i think. Now i need to add more power so i will have the best of both worlds

I weighed it a while back & it weighed 4620 w/ me in it in full street trim w/ a completely topped off tank of gas
    Last edited by Gary's Hemi; 11-12-2010 at 07:32 PM.

That's awesome man!! Quick question, if it were a track only truck, do you think you could get it down to 3900-4000lbs with you in it?
    OLD
    2004 RC/SB 12.6 125 shot sold
    2009 R/T Low 13's N/A sold
    2011 Mustang 5.0 Low 12's Tune/exhaust sold
    2007 Z06 H/C/I/ sold
    CURRENT
    2015 JGC Summit 4x4

That's pretty lite and so are you.lolol Look's like your work payed offf.Just for comparison,my QC truck in street trim weigh's 5220 w/o me in it 1/2 tank,and what ever weight i've added modding it.I was happy i really thought it be more.

We've all heard about the Cecil mod, now we need the Gary mod (light weight driver). I think it'd be worth flying Gary around the country to drive all the trucks. It's worth at least .3 in the 1/4

1971 Plymouth Cuda -451 stroker
    2011 Challenger - GWE SRT8 6 spd
    2010 Challenger Classic - Plum Crazy 6 spd

"You can stand on crap but for so long till you start to smell of it"

Good luck bro - kick some ass.
    '05 RCSB 4x4
    12.17 @ 107ish, 1.57 60'
    I'm an Ancient Astronaut Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by badblackhemi View Post
    That's awesome man!! Quick question, if it were a track only truck, do you think you could get it down to 3900-4000lbs with you in it?
    Maybe. I think 4200 even would be really doable but i like my radio & interior & a/c way to much to toss it out. W/ the interior, a/c, radio & stock speakers, exhaust, play w/ the front bumper & play a lil more under the truck i definitely think 4150 would be no problem. 4000 w/ me in it would be pushing it but in a track only truck...sure i think it can happen w/ the stock platform

wow that is really light. This was mine May last year with me in it. I could have still taken out the speaker box (two 12's) and the passenger seat w/ center console. Otherwise pretty much track prepped.

Good luck at the track tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by hemifever View Post
    We've all heard about the Cecil mod, now we need the Gary mod (light weight driver). I think it'd be worth flying Gary around the country to drive all the trucks. It's worth at least .3 in the 1/4
    Yup i got screwed in life. I'm just a scrawny lil fucker. Getting married a month from today so that might help me gain a lil weight. Lol whats said is i eat & eat & eat & what i do it is pure junk & im stuck being scrawny. Its good for racing though lol

Quote Originally Posted by hemi_loredo03 View Post
    Good luck at the track tonight!
    Thanks. Going on the 125 shot & actually have it jetted right this time so no more insanely rich 12.0 passes. I'm hoping to break 11's again. The weather kind of sucks b/c there is a storm coming in this weekend so its knd of hot & humid but i will see what happens

Btw if you wana see how scrawny i am here is my facebook lol
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001188534207