Thread: 04 Ram 1500, Looking for Rear Air Bag suggestions and thoughts.

Default 04 Ram 1500, Looking for Rear Air Bag suggestions and thoughts.

Hi, I am looking for Suggestions and thoughts of using Rear Air Bags in this truck. Truck is stock ride height with New Bushings and new Blistein shocks. I am looking to keep the rear from squatting to much if I am hauling ATV's or Snowmobiles in the box or the trailer. I also tow a travel trailer from time to time and all fall withing in the weight and towing specs of the truck.

I am not looking to break the bank just something that will help out a bit.
    On board Compressor recommended? Looking for a straight forward install.
    2004 SLT Hemi Black Quad Cab 4WD. SRT-10 Hood, 06 20 Inch Rims SC F5 Tuner, S&B CAI, Power Stop Drilled Slotted tow Package brake kit, Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Shocks, Helwig Rear Sway Bar and G2 Axle Rear Cover, Detroit Tru Trac rear Diff,Smoked LED Tail Lights, Tinted Windows, All Amsoil Fluid except Torco In rear Diff.

04 and 15 suspensions are completely different, but I've loved Airlift 1000s in my truck. We have coil springs we can slip them in. I don't use on board air because it's on such infrequent occasion. I've heard good things about Firestone as well and that their kits are much more user friendly to install

https://www.truckspring.com/air-bag-...model=Ram-1500
    2015 Ram CCSB 4x4 Hemi

1/8 - 8.49 @ 81.45 in +1133DA

1/4 - 13.20 @ 101.22 in +98DA