Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Cam Swap....FINALLY

Thanks Jay I'll give it a try for sure. Let it come up to temp just sit her at an idle to see if it works?
    Kris-2005 Rumblebee, Greene Tuned & Inertia Cam and heads, stalled, geared and other stuff to make it go chopidy chop chop when it starts

You're welcome

You will know quickly if it is working.
    2014 RAM 1500 Express QC 2wd Hemi
    Best N/A 1/4: 12.18 @ 110.15
    Best N/A 1/8: 7.74 @ 89.06

2000 GMC Sierra 1500 RCSB 2wd - ERL 454 LS2 Dry-Sleeve powered drag truck...

SOLD - 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 2wd Hemi
    Best N/A 1/4: 12.63 @ 104.92
    Best N/A 1/8: 7.98 @ 84.83

Quote Originally Posted by DaKing View Post
    "It rubs the oil on its piston.."

Truck sounds nice, love thehood scoop. Cant wait to be apart of the greene cammed and tuned group. Almost there, will be ordering my custom stroker cam from Jay Greene in the next 2 weeks.

Whole bottle of it and sound changed zero. Ughhhh wtf is going on. Really don't want to tear the head off if it's not that. Driven it a handful of time and let it sit ideling noise doesn't change at all. I'm kind of lost on this one.
    Kris-2005 Rumblebee, Greene Tuned & Inertia Cam and heads, stalled, geared and other stuff to make it go chopidy chop chop when it starts

So right around the 130 mile mark since I did all this, got a new tick kind of noise once the truck warms up a bit. Did find my egr is cracked and very loose so gona change that out. Also after checking the header bolts looks like the rear most bolt on the passenger side( where it's loudest ) won't tighten and seems stripped out so gona tap it and get a new bolt. Also oil looks very clean and zero signs of metal. I'll see if I can get a decent video from my phone of the noise