Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to Sharadon

And ???? How did it go?
    Built, Not bought.

Andre missed by a mile on the tq converter.. should have been 3500 received about 5500..tranny worked good.. hp blew through the converter dynoed slightly more than last time ,.....but at 13.5 psi of boost no belt slip

Andre missed a few times on mine too. Here's where Chris from Circle D would have come through.
    Built, Not bought.

well , sorry about your troubled times with edge tq, converters.. don/t know about Circle , whaterver converters..just know that i will only use Andre s converters..

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    well , sorry about your troubled times with edge tq, converters.. don/t know about Circle , whaterver converters..just know that i will only use Andre s converters..
    Well sory about your 2000 RPM miss with Edge but if you want a proven efficient converter and you get tired of swaping them give Chris a call
    Wheatley Trick Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Aught6 View Post
    Well sory about your 2000 RPM miss with Edge but if you want a proven efficient converter and you get tired of swaping them give Chris a call
    X2! Always gets it right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    2005 DAYTONA - 468 Aluminum HEMI, 4l80, FTI converter, 4.56 🌽

This is for Jerry..(we were in a chat) i noticed that you have the Quickest 60 ft times of all trucks.. are you still using the same Edge tq. converter now that you used in these track time posts?

Randy, with my 11" Pro Edge my best 60 was a 1.48. With my 9" Pro Edge (some may call it a 9/11) my best 60 was a 1.49. With my 11" my best 1/4 was 11.08 @ 113. With the 9" it was a 11.03 @ 119. However the 11' out shined the 9" in both the 330' and 1/8 e.t. Since then both converters have been sent in for revisions.
    Built, Not bought.

thanks Jerry . that helps me on future builds expecting tq converter change tomorrow.. then on to dyno .. should be complete soon.. back on the streets..

have nasty folks on my thread.. who is Aught6 /// wants to jump in and make converter suggestions for me ,,,,, he should go fly a kite..