Thread: 04 Ram 2 gauge Pillar Pod with handle? Ways to mount 2 gauges?

Default 04 Ram 2 gauge Pillar Pod with handle? Ways to mount 2 gauges?

Hi, i am looking for a pillar mount that can hold 2 gauges and still have the handle. So Far I have only seen SRT type with 1 gauge or the mounts that do away with the handle and have 2 or more gauges.

Does anyone make one where the handle stays?

Will the SRT single style fit my truck?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151892334583...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

What way are you guys mounting your gauges?
    2004 SLT Hemi Black Quad Cab 4WD. SRT-10 Hood, 06 20 Inch Rims SC F5 Tuner, S&B CAI, Power Stop Drilled Slotted tow Package brake kit, Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Shocks, Helwig Rear Sway Bar and G2 Axle Rear Cover, Detroit Tru Trac rear Diff,Smoked LED Tail Lights, Tinted Windows, All Amsoil Fluid except Torco In rear Diff.

Yes the SRT pillar will fit. If you want more than one gauge you'll have to either use a dual pod and loose the handle or put the gauges else where. Look up auto meter pods. They make one that goes on top of the column and one that goes in the cubby below the radio.
    05 QC/SB
    BV Heads & Greene Racing Cammed & Tuned

Last edited by ATXHEMI; 11-29-2015 at 06:22 PM.
    05 QC/SB

05 QC/SB

I always planned to use my cubby hole for gauges like posted above. Like how's it's not visable unless in truck
    2004 Rcsb HEMI 13.4@99

I use that cubby a lot, I guess ill just go with the single gauge and the SRT Pillar, Now I need to figure out what color gauge lol always somthing
    2004 SLT Hemi Black Quad Cab 4WD. SRT-10 Hood, 06 20 Inch Rims SC F5 Tuner, S&B CAI, Power Stop Drilled Slotted tow Package brake kit, Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Shocks, Helwig Rear Sway Bar and G2 Axle Rear Cover, Detroit Tru Trac rear Diff,Smoked LED Tail Lights, Tinted Windows, All Amsoil Fluid except Torco In rear Diff.