Thread: Looking for stock looking Smoked/Tinted head,tail and 3rd brake lights

Default Looking for stock looking Smoked/Tinted head,tail and 3rd brake lights

Hi, I am looking for stock appearing headlights, Tail Lights and 3rd Brake lights for my 2004 Dodge ram, I like the ones that are smoked with the dark background. Everything I see appears to futuristic for me. Thanks a lot
    2004 SLT Hemi Black Quad Cab 4WD. SRT-10 Hood, 06 20 Inch Rims SC F5 Tuner, S&B CAI, Power Stop Drilled Slotted tow Package brake kit, Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Shocks, Helwig Rear Sway Bar and G2 Axle Rear Cover, Detroit Tru Trac rear Diff,Smoked LED Tail Lights, Tinted Windows, All Amsoil Fluid except Torco In rear Diff.

I grabbed some off eBay for like $50 bucks I only have the headlights so far though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have the link to those lights? Is the reflective part chrome or dark? How is the fit and finish? Install and adjustment was good?
    2004 SLT Hemi Black Quad Cab 4WD. SRT-10 Hood, 06 20 Inch Rims SC F5 Tuner, S&B CAI, Power Stop Drilled Slotted tow Package brake kit, Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Shocks, Helwig Rear Sway Bar and G2 Axle Rear Cover, Detroit Tru Trac rear Diff,Smoked LED Tail Lights, Tinted Windows, All Amsoil Fluid except Torco In rear Diff.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/371491881444 here's a set similar to mine and yeah just popped em right in and good. They got a bit of a wiggle when you nudge em but other than that fine I will say look at some HIDs for them though couldn't see anything with standard bulbs almost hit a concrete divider in Atlanta my first night with them.

You added HID's? Which kit?

I have the Candle set grabbed off eBay but it's lows only no high beams unfortunately

So your High beams are reg bulbs and lows are hids? Was teh kit hard to install?

No I don't have high beams at all but not particularly although I get a bulb out error at all times drove me crazy for a long time so I might see if you can find a better set

I went with these, they fit pretty well and seem well made, They may stick out on the corner a touch more then stock but not much. The tint on them is not very dark and they also have both vertical and horizontal adjustment where the factory lights only vertical.

http://www.carid.com/2004-dodge-ram-...-60950319.html